- Encore Park Dallas - Encore Park is an innovative outreach project of The Stewpot and the First Presbyterian Church of Dallas located along Park Avenue south of Young in downtown Dallas.
- 508 Park - At 508 Park, a beautiful Art Deco building in downtown Dallas, historic recordings were made in the 1930s. Now, The Stewpot is making history as it renovates the building, reclaims its history, and creates innovative outreach programs.
- The Stewpot - The Stewpot offers a safe haven for homeless and at-risk individuals of Dallas, providing resources for basic survival needs as well as opportunities to start a new life
- Serving Second Chances - This feature documentary film chronicles efforts by The Stewpot to provide survival resources and opportunities for homeless and at risk people to start a new life. Serving Second Chances is a compelling story of loss, hope, desperation, and redemption that is at once disturbing and inspiring. Coming Fall 2015.
In the News
- Dallas Morning News - Sneak peek at the Museum of Street Culture inside historic 508 Park Ave. downtown - by Robert Wilonsky
- Star-Telegram - Step into Dallas’ historic 508 Park building, now becoming Encore Park - by Cary Darling
- Dallas Observer - Alan Govenar to oversee, curate "Museum of Street Culture" planned for 508 Park Avenue - by Robert Wilonsky